Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes
Kel and Paul come to you from studio O to answer selected viewer questions from the month of May 2007.
Episode #63 MOV - 258.0 MB (Large 640x480 Quicktime)
Episode #63 MP4 - 172.0 MB (Small 320x240 Quicktime)
Episode #63 WMV - 131.0 MB (Windows Media 9 or higher)
Episode #63 MP3 - 32.0 MB 96kbps (MP3 Audio ONLY)
To save to your hard drive right click a link and choose 'Save Target As...'
Show notes for Episode #63
::News and opening announcements::
- Special thanks to American Honda
- Awesome May!
- HFP Wheel Deals
- Truck Specials
- New larger Quicktime format
- New podcast equipment soon?
- The Cavs
1. How difficult is the new CR-V trailer hitch to install?
2. Can I pick up my parts in person?
3. Do you sell the hitch separately for the Odyssey without the coolers?
4. Do you plan on getting the rear side sill garnish for the new Civic?
5. Do you have side sill garnish available for the Civic Coupe?
6. Do you have instructions for the side sill garnish in English?
7. What is the difference between the regular nose mask and the Si nose mask?
8. I'm interested in the 16" alloy wheels for the new Civic. Are the wheels polished or matte and do they come with center caps and lug nuts?
9. Can you confirm that there is a sport muffler for the Civic Si sedan? I was told by my dealer that they are not available.
10. Can I schedule an appointment to have accessories installed?
11. I would like to install the keyless entry into my 97 Civic LX sedan. I do have the factory radio installed. Does the system immobilize the engine and is the unit plug and play?
12. Can I purchase just a HFP emblem?
13. Do you carry replacement remote controls for the 05-07 Odyssey?
14. I recently purchase floor mats for my Honda Fit but managed to lose the back seat retainer. Can one be ordered separately?
15. I was wondering, do you have door visors available for the Civic Coupe?
16. Do you have seat covers for the Honda Fit?
17. Can I order just rear floor mats for a 1997 Accord?
18. I saw on your web site that you offer discounted Honda Care warranties. I recently purchased a brand new RDX. Do you offer warranties for Acura as well?
19. I'm missing my driver's mat on my Honda Pilot. Can I order just the driver's mat?
20. I was looking at the roof rack for the 2007 CR-V. I have not seen one that looks like yours before. Is it a Honda Roof Rack?
21. I'm having trouble replacing the cabin filter on my 2007 Pilot. Am I missing something? I've replaced these before in a CR-V without trouble.
22. I'm looking at brake pads for my Accord and want to know what is the difference between 45022-S84-A01 and 45022-S87-A01?
Visit our websites!
Our main dealer site: www.collegehillshonda.com
Dealer site shortcut: www.chhonda.com
Honda & Acura Floor Mats: www.hondafloormats.com
Future product information: www.hondapreview.com
Our eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/College-Hills-Honda-Parts
College Hills Honda on MySpace: www.myspace.com/chhonda
Paul's Myspace Page: www.myspace.com/0vector
Paul's Twitter Account: www.twitter.com/paul_p
Kel's Twitter Account: www.twitter.com/partcrazy