Microphone? Check. Audio recording? Check. Video Recording? Umm I think!
Kel and Paul answer a few questions from the month of February 2008.
Episode #110 HD MOV - 595.0 MB (High Definition Quicktime)
Episode #110 MOV - 265.0 MB (640x360 Quicktime)
Episode #110 WMV - 220.0 MB (Windows Media)
Episode #110 MP3 - 32.2 MB 96kbps (MP3 Audio ONLY)
To save to your hard drive right click a link and choose 'Save Target As...'
Subscribe to our Small Version Podcast on iTunes
Subscribe to our Large HD Podcast on iTunes
If subscribed through iTunes, please leave us a good review. It would be appreciated!
Show notes for Episode #110
News and announcements
2009 Fit to be shown in New York.
2009 Fit accessory preview.
Honda named Best Buy in Consumer Reports.
Nationwide Honda sales were up 5% in February.
Marysville Honda motorcyle plant to close in 2009.
HFP wheel deals coming to an end.
YOU helped us reach an all-time record in February!
1. I would like to order a few items for my Honda Fit. Can I get additional discounts for multiple items?
2. On February 4th I found information on your site about Honda Care Warranties. When I looked to day though the information was gone. What happened?
3. I'm interested in the keyless entry kit for the Honda Fit. I have a base model with manual locks (Canada). Will this kit work with my car?
4. Does the EX-L V6 have a cover that goes underneath the dash on the driver's side? If so will this fit in my 4cyl?
5. I bought a 2008 Fit Sport and I'm looking for a roof rack. Do you have anything you would suggest?
6. I would like to put a full size spare on my Pilot. What do you have?
7. My wife love our CR-V except the step in height. We would like to lower the vehicle slightly. Does Honda offer anything like that or is there anything you would recommend?
8. I found an article on your web site about PAX tire chains. Do the new chains replace the ones listed in that article?
9. I have a 2008 Accord EX-L NAVI. I'm interested in the HomeLink module but in watching the video and looking at the picture on your website my unit looks different. Will this affect the microphone for the NAVI and Active Noise Control?
10. When will you have a deck lid spoiler available for the 8th generation Accord coupe?
11. Have you considered selling the OEM Pet Barrier from Australia for the CR-V?
12. On the HandsFreeLink, when a call comes in does the audio system mute?
13. Is there a dealer installed cassette player for the new CR-V or Accord? Many audio books are still on cassette.
From a previous viewer questions episode:
Black S2000 CR lugs!
Accord Coupe Trunk Insulator (maybe)
LED 3rd Brake Light for the Civic sedan
Email us your questions