Turn your mics on stupid!
We filtered down the questions to a larger than normal 22 for this episode. Hey, December was a busy month! We also answer a few Honda questions that people submitted for episode 100. By the way, there is still time to submit your question for this upcoming episode. We will be filming that episode on Saturday Jan. 19th so get your questions in now. We also received responses from several people asking for more bloopers. So, at the end of this episode we have a few more for your enjoyment.
EPISODE #100 - SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION
Episode #96 MOV - 357.0 MB (Large 640x480 Quicktime)
Episode #96 MP4 - 247.0 MB (Small 320x240 Quicktime)
Episode #96 WMV - 250.0 MB (Large 640x480 Windows Media)
Episode #96 MP3 - 36.8 MB 96kbps (MP3 Audio ONLY)
To save to your hard drive right click a link and choose 'Save Target As...'
Subscribe to our 320x240 Podcast on iTunes
Subscribe to our 640x480 Podcast on iTunes
If subscribed through iTunes, please leave us a good review. It would be appreciated!
Show notes for Episode #96
News and announcements
There is still time to submit a question for Episode #100
Happy New Year!
1. Did the 07 Accord V6 sedan have a trunk insulator? If so can it be installed in the 4cyl models?
2. Any ideas on how to hook up a Aux in my base Fit?
3. I have a 2007 CR-V EX. Will the new remote start work with my vehicle?
4. I have a 2005 Accord. Can I install the MP3/WMA/CD-A player in my vehicle if I also have XM?
5. Did you discontinue the complete HFP packages? I wanted to order one but I saw they were gone.
6. Will the side sill garnish for the sedan fit the coupe as well?
7. I was surprised to see the price increase in the HomeLink upgrade. Why the change?
8. You mentioned in one of your latest podcasts that Honda is planning on offering portable navi units for other vehicles. Any updates?
9. I purchased a 2004 Accord and had to replace the battery. Now my radio is asking for a code. Can I obtain the serial number without pulling out the radio?
Information regarding rivnut tool ordering.
10. Any news if the Honda Bluetooth unit will work on a Ridgeline?
11. I drive a 2007 Accord Hybrid. I love the vehicle but are there any other parts that I can buy to add to the performance of this car?
12. I just bought a 2008 Accord. I see your parts are less than my dealer. Are they Genuine Parts? Will my dealer install them? Will they still have a warranty? etc.
13. I was wondering if the Accord HFP suspension will fit a 2007 model? Will I need a camber kit?
14. I have a 2008 Accord EX-L and was wondering if the HomeLink you have listed for the sedan will fit the coupe? Also I was wondering why I can't use the 19" wheels on my car?
EMERGENCY BROADCAST TEST
15. I purchased a set of wheels and snows for my sons Civic. How do I initialize the TPMS sensors? What tools do I need?
16. In one of your podcasts you showed how to install a trunk lid insulator in the Civic sedan. Do you offer the parts for a coupe?
17. I have a 2005 Accord 6spd. How difficult is it to change the battery in the remote? How long do they normally last?
18. I noticed there is a remote start for the Civic. Is Honda planning on offering one for the Honda Fit?
19. Is the remote start for the Civic compatible with the 2006 model year?
20. I have a 2007 CR-V and I don't use the rear wiper at all. How can I deactivate the wiper? Please don't tell me it can't be done.
21. Are you looking at expanding any products for the Prelude?
22. Do you have any idea if the new Music Link will display text? Is there a release date?
A few bloopers for your enjoyment.